Monday, December 19, 2011

What an out of body experience means.

Blessing or Curse? That was something I wondered about for years. The nightly vibrations, the temporary paralysis and the on-going fear caused me to search for answers. Once I understood what was happening to me, came the next phase. Why? Why me? What does it all mean? If you have had any of these experiences then take a breather. You are just experiencing what everyone experiences at the moment of death, with one big exception. You aren't dead, you are alive and have been given a glimpse of what is behind the curtain. So what do we do with that knowledge? Some people chalk it up to lucid dreaming or dismiss it entirely. Why do they do this? Mostly because accepting the fact that you are a unique being in a world that pushes you to conform is too much for some. This experience caused me to challenge all my previous locked down beliefs that I had been taught through life. At first it was difficult, because I went against my families, neighbors and ministers ideas about what I should do and why I am here. Those of you who have had an OOBE now know that your consciousness can survive without the physical body. Wow. Since that is true then worrying about death is not such a big deal now is it? You know that you can survive whether or not your body does. So, is this life kind of like a big vacation for the consciousness to come down and experience the earth? If so, then why not enjoy the time while your here and try and do as many things as you can? My wife and I went to the beach a few years ago with our kids. We met another couple and all they did was complain about the heat, the crowds, and the costs of everything. When I asked them why they were here, they looked at me and said, "it's our vacation!" like I was some slow school boy in the back of the class. I replied, "Why not vacation in the mountains or in a new city?" Their reply was, "This is where we go on vacation." Those people are living through the motions. They may have been happy with the beach experience years ago, but now its not fun anymore. They stay out of fear. The beach isn't fun for them anymore, but they know it's safe and what to expect.
I can't help but wonder if their lives are as structured. You know these people, you may be these people. They complain about the weather, too hot, too cold, too windy, or they hate their work, they talk about getting married to early or disliking their neighborhood.
Your whole existence is nothing but a lifelong vacation. A chance to experience all this world has to offer and you can experience it in any shape or form you want. Maybe my beach friends want to experience frustration and anger this time around and that is fine, but it's the ones who do the same things over and over again because they are afraid to try something new is the biggest tragedy a human being can ever face.
Don't fear having an out of body experience. There is something in this experience that you have set up in an earlier time to give you a sort of "wake-up" call. Do you hear the bell? It's ringing and saying you aren't a drone and it's time to realize that and get living before the final OOBE takes it's turn. Get out of your worker bee mentality. This life is your vacation and it's time to experience all it has to offer. Don't stay at the beach if you are tired of the sand.

"A Journey to Balance - Making Sense of It All"
                      by Barry Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment