Thursday, October 17, 2013

Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life

Years ago I read some books that talked about how important your imagination is when it comes to creating the world around you. First off, it seemed a little far fetched to believe that you can just imagine something into being. If so, then I would ask why are so many people struggling through life when all they had to do was sit back and imagine a better life for themselves. I tried imagining and at first nothing showed up. At least not in my time frame. I found that the Universe has its own time frame and ways of granting wishes. I had a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro and I imagined myself owning a new engine which my old car desperately needed. About six months later, I was involved in car accident which sent me to the hospital. The other driver's insurance paid for my medical bills and for pain and suffering which just happened to cover the cost of a new engine, have it installed with a little left over. Was this a random coincidence or does the Universe grant us our wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment